Jules Forth, born UK, living between Sydney and Cirencester
- BA Hons History of Art, Manchester University, UK: 1978-81
- Julian Ashton School of Art with Frank Giacco: 2004
- National Art School with David Eastwood & Ian Greig: 2005
- Charlie Sheard Art School: 2006-8
- 2012: ‘Surface Tension’: Syndicate Gallery, Danks Street. Shared show with Birgit Neiser.
- 2010: ‘Fragility’: Solo Show at blank_space Gallery October
- 2009: ‘A Full Table’: Rushcutter’s Bay Gallery. Shared show with Sylvia Griffin.
- 2009: Melbourne Art Show, represented by Rushcutters Bay Gallery.
- 2008: The Charlie Sheard Studio School Show at Damien Minton Gallery.
- 2007: Mary Place Group Show: ‘Studio 16.1’.
- 2007: Sydney Art Show, represented by Rushcutters Bay Gallery.
- 2007: Rushcutters Bay Gallery Christmas Show.
- 2018: Mosman Show; Finalist
- 2017: Moran Prize; Semi-Finalist
- 2015: Mosman Art Prize; Finalist
- 2011: Mosman Art Prize; Finalist
- 2011: Publishers’ Cup International Cricket Art Prize; Finalist
- 2010: Publishers’ Cup International Cricket Art Prize; Finalist
- 2009: Mosman Art Prize; Finalist
- 2009: Mortimer Art Prize; Finalist
- 2007: Waverley Art Prize; Finalist
- 2004: Kambala School Art Show; Highly Commended